Jo and Roger are a couple who first came to Glossa in 1999 after years of holidaying all over Greece. They fell in love with the views and the village and decided to move over from the UK as soon as possible. Ella is Jo’s daughter who visits as often as possible and runs the rentals side of the business from her home in Slovenia.
Jo and Roger bought a house in Glossa in 2003 and set about creating a business based on what they have learned over the years.
For the holiday rentals side of the business this means:
- clear and honest information about the village of Glossa and its facilities
- the same level of information about our properties to rent, what they have got, and what they haven’t
- help and advice where possible with travel arrangements
- being on hand in Glossa for local information and problem solving
For the sales side of the business, we aim to provide all the services we would have found useful:
- clear information on properties for sale
- help with travel arrangements
- finding accommodation
- arranging viewings
- a full project management service, including putting you in touch with lawyers and notaries, and liaising on your behalf with builders, architects, utility companies etc.
- general signposting of useful information
- someone to talk to when unforeseen issues come up